A long waited feature is now available (starting from version 4.6.0)! This functionality makes it possible to export, view or import suboptions for Radio, Select or Checkboxes options.
This is an example of CSV import file.
- For Select option only first four columns are used: def, label, slug, rate. For Radio and Checkboxes all the columns from the example file are used.
- Keep the names of columns exactly like they are given in the file!
- Only you are responsible for the correct URI's that are given in the import file. For instance, they may not work if you made a typo.
- Use '.' for decimals. DO NOT USE ','!
- Choose a proper delimiter used in your import file. It can be chosen on plugin's general settings page.